Standard Chartered Bank - Closed Early

I went to rob the Standard Chartered bank, they said they closed at 7pm.I arrived a little bit early, at 6:55 pm.

However I noticed they were closed and locking the doors. I told them I was here to rob the bank at gunpoint, they said that they were not getting any business and that I should come back tomorrow if I wanted to rob them.

This happened last week and I am so angry that I don't want to rob them or do any other kind of business with them any longer.Guess I will just have to get a job and earn my money legally thanks to them.

Review about: Working Hours.

Comments

Peter99
Kutztown, Pennsylvania, United States #1241163

Yeah Zack sent me a message that he was needs approval before posting on this site.I see the same thing happened to you.

Triplet may remember upsetatdennys. He wrote a complaint about Denny's and was impersonated by KevinRichards. At first they claimed Kevin Richards has the right to call people retarded with the freedom of speech thing. That he has a right to make racial slurs, hom0phobic slurs.

I have a feeling that part of the reason these things are allowed is because the administrators of this site are hom0pobic themselves. They consider calling someone gai(y) an insult so they filter the word ga(y). They consider the word hom0sexual an insult so they filter the word hom0sexual. Denny was told that Kevin Richards was protected by freedom of speech.

Another poster on this site got the same message as you because he kept exposing Kevin for his multiple accounts. Every time someone tells everyone that Kevin Richards is posing as the OP their posts are deleted. Anyways instead of blabbering. Let me tell you what happened to Denny's.

Denny's was impersonated by Kevin. He made a complaint about Denny's. Kevin pretended to be him and claimed he beat his daughter because he was upset at Denny's. Upset at Denny's complained about this and was told that Kevin was using freedom of speech.

THen when he pointed out that this was impersonation not freedom of speech they deleted the posts and denied that the impersonating posts existed. When he told them he had screenshots they told him he was banned for breaking the rules, simply for standing up to this site and how is is poorly ran. The thing is James from Idaho is correct and people on this site are not breaking any laws. They have a right to ban for any silly reason.

Now if you paid money to use this site and they banned you for no reason you can take them to court and get your money back.

Kevin Richards accused me of being a *** because I contacted Fine Young Aiden who is 11.I am a teen myself, but I don't find that offensive since he basically accuses everyone of the same thing when they tell him off yet his posts are not deleted

Unionville, Ontario, Canada #759017

You are doing it all wrong.You have to do something called surveying the scene.

You should have this planned out while ago. Surveying the scene would mean that you go in the bank days before you planned on robbing it. Checking for their security procedures to avoid getting caught or killed. Trust me I failed to do this the first time I robbed a bank and had to do hard time for it.

I had a getaway car and the police were chasing me at 230km an hour.I had 4 or five cars chasing me and I was manuvering traffic, finally they played dirty and shot my tires out which forced me to slow down.

Can you say troll, boys & girls? I knew you could.

Sun, Louisiana, United States #758846

Okay now I see a problem here, they were closed right, well you should have shot the lock with your gun, that is if you have good aim. Never take no for an answer.

View more comments